How to Enable Wifi Calling: Nowadays, due to the problem of call drop, there are problems in making calls. If you live in a tall building, then this problem gets worse. We are going to tell you how you can avoid this to a great extent. With this you will be able to talk easily from your Android smartphone or iPhone.
How To Active Wi-Fi Calling on Android Smartphones
- Go to the Settings of your Android smartphone. Next, go to the Networks section (it may be called the Connections section or even Mobile Networks).
- In the Network section, go to Wi-Fi Preferences and tap Advanced.
- Search for the option named Wi-Fi Calling. If your phone has two SIM cards, users can decide which number to enable it for. Users can enable it for both the numbers as well.
- On some phones, the Wi-Fi calling option is provided directly in the Networks section, without the need to go to the Advanced section. The pathway may be slightly different depending on the OS skin of different Android phones.
How to Enable Wi-Fi Calling on iPhone
- On iPhone, Wi-Fi calling can be easily activated as long as the telecom operator supports it. Follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Settings menu on the iPhone. Click on Phone.
- After that click on Mobile Data > Wi-Fi Calling (this will only tell whether your telecom operator supports the service or not)
- Toggle on “Wi-Fi Calling on This iPhone”. If Wi-Fi Calling is available, you’ll see Wi-Fi written behind your operator’s name in the status bar. Now your calls will have started through Wi-Fi Calling.