GoodBye 2021: Meta’s Facebook and Instagram are social media platforms where people spend more time. In a way, for many people, this is the biggest means of time pass. Both these platforms were used a lot during the Corona period and the lockdown caused by it. The parent company of these two, Meta has recently presented a report, which states that in 2021, people of India discussed the most on Facebook and Instagram and which issues are trending. are. Let us tell you in detail what is the full report.
Kovid dominates the trend too
Kovid has been the top trending topic on Facebook and Instagram in 2021. Apart from this, there was a lot of talk on oxygen and hospital on both the platforms, that is, both of them were also in the top trended keywords. Apart from these, the vaccine was also in the top trend this year.
It won in sports
Tokyo Olympics has also been in the top trends on both these platforms. Along with discussing this a lot, people also searched this keywords fiercely.
Know the math of trend by category
- If we talk about the sports category, then this year there was a lot of debate on topics like Gold Medal, Tokyo Olympics, ICC World Test Championship, Women’s One Day International Cricket and Paralympics.
- Topics like Garba, Captain Vikram Batra, Independence Day, Jewelery and Cryptocurrency remained in trend in the culture.
- Words like Prayer, Oxygen, Vaccine, Hospital and Flaxseed remained in trend in health and more searches were done.
- On the top position in the reels, the song Rata Lambiya from Shershaah movie remained. While the songs of Love nwantiti, Tu Milta Hai Mein – Raj Barman, Tere Pyaar Mein – Himesh Reshammiya and Naam Tere – Ndee Kundu dominated the reels.
- At the same time, songs like Raat Lambiya Gaana, iPhone Lock Screen (AR Effect), Bachpan Ka Pyaar and Baarish Ki Jaaye dominated the top trends of Instagram reels.