This is a symptom of such a psychological problem, which till now people used to ignore. world Health
The organization has also identified this mood as a psychological problem caused by stress, giving the name burn out syndrome. Today, about 20 percent of the people all over the world suffer from such a mood. This merger affects a person’s life on three levels – excessive fatigue, boredom at work, poor performance in the office due to lack of efficiency and self-confidence, etc. These things have a bad effect on the personal and professional life of the people.
cause of burn out syndrome
– Not choosing a career according to your interests
– Bad working environment
Stressful family-social relationships are also responsible for such problems.
A person can also have burn out syndrome due to any major financial trouble or debt burden.
Symptoms of Burn Out Syndrome
Always having restlessness in the mind about office matters.
Feeling tired even after getting enough sleep.
– Feeling sad and depressed.
Tension rises as soon as you reach the office.
– lazy to work
– decline in productivity
– loss of confidence
– Habit of extreme perfection
– Deep dissatisfaction with doing any work
How to prevent burn out syndrome
Always think good and positive.
– Decorate your work station with some motivational quotes.
– Get enough sleep. Restful sleep of 7-8 hours is very important.
Make sure to take time out to meet friends and relatives.
– Stay away from the negative of social media, which will be possible only if you use it sparingly.
Focus on doing the things you love. Learn something new to keep the mind busy.
(Based on conversation with Dr. Shweta Sharma, Clinical Psychologist, Manipal Hospital, Gurugram)
Pic credit- freepik