New Delhi, Lifestyle Desk. Covid-19 is a disease from which no section has remained untouched. This disease, which has taken the whole world in its lap, has terrified the people. Due to this, a complete lockdown was imposed in India in 2020. Lakhs of people migrated to their villages and homes. When the cases of Kovid started decreasing, people started living a normal life with masks. Slowly life was getting back on track, that in 2021, Corona knocked again. This time it showed its formidable form.
Millions of people fell victim to it. There were no beds available for the patients in the hospital. The crisis of medical oxygen had deepened across the country. People were not able to save the lives of their loved ones, as if there was a war between life and death. At a time when hope was starting to drop, some great people came forward to help the victims. While some social organizations were involved in these, some people took the initiative to help others from their personal means.
Onlymyhealth is going to honor such heroes of the country with awards through the HealthCare Heroes Awards. The presenting sponsor of this award show is Cofsils. The second season of the HealthCare Heroes Awards will be held virtual on February 4, 2022 at 6 pm. In this award ceremony, awards will be given to the heroes of the country, who have shown humanity by helping selfless people in the odd circumstances of the Corona period. The HealthCare Heroes Awards will be given in total in 9 categories.
In which these categories are included-
- Mental Health Warriors – Helped people suffering from loneliness and depression to reduce their mental stress.
- Nutrition Warriors- Nutrition Warriors contributed in providing well nourished and healthy food to the Kovid affected and needy people in the Corona affected area.
- Oxygen Warriors- The heroes who provide free oxygen to the Corona victims have been kept in the category of ‘Oxygen Warriors’.
- digital health care The work of providing relief to the victims in the epidemic through technology was done by Digital Health Care Warrior.
- Life Savers- Individuals/institutions who help others by going beyond their reach without caring for themselves for human interest have been included in the Life Savers category.
- Awareness Warriors- The heroes who ran awareness campaigns among the people during the Corona period are included in this category.
- Distress Relief Heroes- Persons / organizations helping the workers of the Corona affected community will be honored in the name of Distress Relief Heroes.
- Mothers and Infant Care- The persons/institutions responsible for the care of pregnant women and newborns during the time of Corona are included in this category.
- Reel to Real Superhero- Those people associated with the entertainment industry who helped the people suffering from Corona to emerge from it, will be honored with the Reel to Real Superhero Award.
Let us all join together to salute these heroes, who put human service paramount in the difficult circumstances of Corona and dedicated themselves to it with body, mind and money. Be a part of this Grand Online Awards Ceremony on 4th February and boost the morale of our Corona Heroes.
For information related to the ceremony and nominations of the HealthCare Heroes Awards, click on the link given below – https://www.onlymyhealth.com/events/healthcare-heroes-awards