Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (UPMSP) is selecting the exam centers on the basis of strict rules to make the 10th, 12th examination of the year 2021-22 copy-free. For this, schools that do not follow the standards set by the board this time are not being made examination centers.
hear the news
Which schools will be made examination centers
A notice was issued by the UP Board of Secondary Education on its website on 18 November 2021 for the determination of examination centers. According to this notice, only those schools will be made exam centers in the board examination, which will meet the standards set by the board. These parameters can be understood as follows.
- Only those schools will be made exam centers, which will compulsorily have strong room to keep question papers and answer sheets. Apart from this, CCTV cameras with voice recorders must be installed in the ceiling and packing rooms.
- Separate room should be arranged for the purpose of monitoring in schools. Apart from this, the cameras will be required to have at least 30 days of recording capacity in the DVR. Also high speed internet should be present in schools.
- Schools should have double-locked almirahs, secure boundary walls around the school to be used as examination centres. Apart from this, it is mandatory to have an iron gate at the main entrance.
- To set up examination centers, it is necessary to have a fire extinguisher, a bucket full of rates in the school. Apart from this, in the absence of drinking water facility, main road, approach road, the school will not be considered suitable for the examination center.
- It is mandatory to have two skilled computer operators, a complete computer system and a lighting system in schools. Apart from this, in the absence of power supply, the option of generator should be present in the school.