Job Desk, Amar Ujala
Published by: Rahul Manav
Updated Fri, 24 Dec 2021 07:17 PM IST
JKPSC has invited applications for the 136 Assistant Professor posts in the Higher Education Department. The application process is starting from December 28, 2021 on the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in. Candidates have time till January 27, 2022 to fill the application form.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021
– Photo : social media
hear the news
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited applications for the 136 Assistant Professor posts in the Department of Higher Education. Candidates will be able to apply online from December 28, 2021 on the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in. The link will be activated for the candidates by visiting the website of the Commission. Candidates have time to apply till January 27, 2022. Candidates can get information about the official notification by visiting the website. In this, read all the information including the details of the posts, eligibility thoroughly and check it before submitting the application form. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written and oral examination.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Start: 28 December 2021
- Application window closing date: 27 January 2022
- Editing Date of Application Form: 29 to 31 January 2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification for JKPSC Recruitment 2021
- For candidates belonging to the unreserved category, at least 55% marks should be obtained in the degree course of the respective university. At the same time, the reserved category candidates should have 50% marks in the degree course from the recognized university.
- PhD degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s degree before 19th September, 1991 or an equivalent grade in the Master’s degree point scale from an Indian University.
- Candidate must have qualified NET/SLET/SET conducted by UGC, CSIR/AIU.
This is the age limit for JKPSC Recruitment 2021
- Age should be 40 years in General/Service Category.
- Age should be 43 years in ST, SC, RBA, SLC and ALC category.
- Age should be 42 years in PHC category.
Here is the application fee for JKPSC Recruitment 2021
- Rs 1,000 for general category
- Rs 500 for reserved category
- Nil for PHC Category
Here is the list of documents required for JKPSC Recruitment 2021
- Date of Birth Certificate (Secondary School / Matriculation Certificate)
- Domicile Certificate of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir
- Graduation and Post Graduation Degree
- NET/SLET/SET Certificate
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)