Job Desk, Amar Ujala
Published by: Subhash Kumar
Updated Tue, 04 Jan 2022 05:25 PM IST
Bombay High Court Recruitment: A total of 247 vacant posts of Clerk will be recruited through recruitment in Bombay High Court. Candidates should keep in mind that the last date to apply for this recruitment is 6 January 2022.
hear the news
Bombay High Court Recruitment: Last date of application is 6th January
A total of 247 vacancies of Clerk will be recruited through the Bombay High Court Recruitment. Candidates should keep in mind that the last date to apply for this recruitment is 6 January 2022. Due to overloading of the official website at the last moment, candidates may also face problem in applying. So everyone make your application as soon as possible.
Bombay High Court Recruitment: Qualification & Selection Process
Candidates applying for recruitment in Bombay High Court must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination. There will be an exam of 90 marks for this recruitment. The exam will have multiple choice questions and its duration will be 1 hour. For other eligibility related information and other updates, candidates should keep an eye on the official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
Bombay High Court Recruitment: How to apply?
1. Candidates first visit the official website of Bombay High Court, bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
2. Now click on the link related to Clerk Recruitment appearing on the home page.
3. Now a new page will appear in front of you.
4. Enter the requested information here and register yourself.
5. Now login with your ID and Password.
6. Now enter the requested information and upload the documents.
7. Now submit the application fee and click on submit button.