BOB Recruitment: The application process to fill 58 posts in Wealth Management Services Department on contract basis in Bank of Baroda was started from January 7. Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for these posts can do so through the official website of Bank of Baroda at bankofbaroda.in. The last date to apply for these posts is 27 January 2021.
These posts will be recruited
– Head Wealth Strategist (Investment & Insurance) – 2 Posts
Wealth Strategist (Investment & Insurance) – 28 Posts
Investment Research Manager (Portfolio & Data Analysis and Research) – 2 Posts
– Portfolio Research Analyst – 2 Posts
– NRI Wealth Product Manager – 1 Post
– Product Manager (Trade & Forex) – 1 Post
– Trade Regulation –Sr. Manager- 1 Post
– Product Head -Private Banking – 1 Post
– Group Sales Head – 1 Post
– Private Banker – Radiance private – 20 Posts
how will the selection
Candidates will be selected through short listing and personal interview / group discussion.
Candidates belonging to General and OBC candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 600, note that the fee will not be refunded while the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100.