GMRC Recruitment: A very good news has come out for the youth who are searching for jobs. Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited) has invited applications from candidates for recruitment to the post of Station Controller and other. Eligible candidates can apply online for these posts through the official site of Gujarat Metro Rail, gujaratmetrorail.com. Candidates can apply till 21 January 2022. The online application fee can be paid from 22 December to 21 January 2021.
- Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO): 71 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 3 Posts
- Maintainer: 33 Posts
UP CPPNET: Admit card for Combined Paramedical Pharmacy and Nursing entrance test released, exam on December 25
- Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO): Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Computer Science or Electronic discipline from a Government recognized University / Institute.
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): Bachelor of Science in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic from a Government recognized University/Institute.
- Maintainer: SSLC pass with ITI (Two years) in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics from University/ Institute recognized by Govt.
Age limit should be between 18 to 25 years for Maintainer and 18 to 28 years for others.
The selection process consists of a paper test for the eligible candidate fulfilling the educational qualification and other criteria. The written examination will be of 100 marks and the test of Gujarati language will be of 20 marks.
General category candidates will have to pay Rs 600 as application fee. SEBC/OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.300. So at the same time, SC / ST candidates will have to deposit Rs 150 as fee.
ICSI CS December Admit Card 2021: CS Foundation Admit Card released, know full details
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI