New Delhi, Auto Desk. If you were planning to buy a Royal Enfield vehicle, then there is bad news for you, as from January, the company has increased the prices of some of its models, including the company’s popular bikes Classic 350, Meteor 350 and Himalayan motorcycle. Names included. Let’s know how much the price increased
Classic 350 Range
- hiked prices– New prices ranging from Rs 2,872 to Rs 3,332 (variant wise)
- Entry Level, Redditch Classic 350- 1.87 lakh (ex-showroom)
- Top Model, Chrome Classic 350- 2.18 lakh (ex-showroom)
The Classic 350 Royal Enfield is the best selling motorcycle in the segment, keeping in mind its popularity, the company has increased its prices the least. The price of Classic 350 range of bikes has been increased depending on the variant.
Royal Enfield Meteor 350
- Raised prices- Fireball Range Rs 2,511
- fireball range 2.01 Lakh to 2.03 Lakh (Ex-showroom)
Stellar Range of Meteor 350
- hiked prices– 2601
- new prices- Ranges from Rs 2.07 lakhs to Rs 2.09 lakhs (ex-showroom).
Highest hike on Meteor 350 Supernova
- Raised prices- Rs 2,752
- new prices- 2.17 lakhs to 2.19 lakhs (ex-showroom).
The highest increase has been made on the Supernova model of the Meteor 350 lineup, where it has been increased by Rs 2,752 across all its variants.
Royal Enfield Himalayan
The Himalayan range of Royal Enfield has seen the highest price hike.
- Raised prices- Above Rs.4,000
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Gray and Silver- 2.14 lakh (ex-showroom)
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Black and Green- 2.22 lakh (ex-showroom)
Price of these bikes of Royal Enfield as before
Apart from these three range of motorcycles, Royal Enfield sells three other models which include the names of Royal Enfield Interceptor, Continental GT and Bullet. However, the company has not increased their prices.
Edited By: Atul Yadav